Nasdaq Launches Powerful New Tool for Communications and Marketing Professionals to Seamlessly Leverage Industry Influencers
"Nasdaq Influencers is the latest example of how we are building an integrated view of key constituencies for the C-Suite by enhancing the intelligence we provide and accelerating the way we help companies communicate with their stakeholders," said
Using a proprietary algorithm to evaluate reach, resonance and relevance, Nasdaq Influencers allows communications and marketing professionals to identify the people and conversations that are shaping their industry in order to uncover new opportunities for content distribution and campaign awareness. Nasdaq Influencers is integrated with the existing GlobeNewswire service. The technology enables users to:
- Quickly locate relevant influencers who can help drive action within their target market;
- View detailed profiles of each influencer and their content across online channels, through strategic relationships with leading social media tracking tools like Traackr, Trendspottr, and
- Learn what influencers are talking about through detailed keyword and topic breakdowns;
- Uncover emerging, trending content to improve relevance and timing;
- Improve audience targeting through influencers in order to amplify and extend the lifespan of content.
"By adding Nasdaq Influencers to our offerings, we're empowering our clients—communications and marketing professionals
around the world—to tap into an increasingly important network of thought leaders and industry mavens who have the ability to shift public perceptions," said
For more information, please visit: http://business.nasdaq.com/influencers.
For Media Inquiries: Nasdaq:
Ryan Wellsryan.email@example.com Direct: +44 (0) 20 3753 2231 Mobile: +44 (0) 7809 596 390 Christine BarnaChristine.firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: (646) 441 5310
News Provided by Acquire Media